'Un-puzzling the Past'
Do you need help finding a missing heir?
Do you need to find a specific document?
Do you have an elusive ancestor?
Knowing where to look is often the key to solving family history questions.
And sometimes a different approach can help answer a long-standing question.
We can help!
Junel is skilled in on-site research at courthouses, libraries and archives and is also
'up-to-date' in accessing online collections and DNA research.
- Courthouse Research
- Finding Missing Heirs
- Research reports
- Document retrieval
- Short-term research (4-10 hours)
- Long-term research assistance
- Family History Classes
- Instructional Programs
Call or email today for a no-obligation consultation!
Junel Davidsen, Forensic Genealogist
Experience and Education:
- Retired from 27 years public service Clerk/Recorder & Election offices in California
- AA, Family Research Studies, Monterey Peninsula College
- Registered Heir Finder (California)
- Descendant Search Coordinator, Washington Territorial Sesquicentennial celebration
- President of Monterey County Genealogical Society, 2008-09
- Legislative Watch Chair, California State Genealogical Alliance (2011-12)
- Member, Association of Professional Genealogists, www.apgen.org
- Client research work includes Public Administrators, Attorneys, Production Companies
Certified Genealogist from 2008-2018